Saddlers Lea, Exning Road, Newmarket, CB8 7JH
Asking Price £579,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Plot 56, The Oatvale Saddlers Lea Exning Road Newmarket A stunning 4 bedroom detached family home with a double garage, providing over 1,690 sq ft of accommodation. Beautifully laid out with high quality fixtures and fittings including Bosch appliances. AVAILABLE WITH PART EXCHANGE* OR ASSISTED MOVE* *Ts & Cs apply.
- The Oatvale is a stunning 4 bedroom detached family home
- Lovely layout to suit a modern day family
- Three separate living areas - kitchen/dining/family room; sitting room; dining room
- 4 good sized bedrooms - bedrooms 1 and 2 with en suite shower rooms
- 15 miles approx to Cambridge
- Double garage
- Newmarket Train Station under 3 miles
A stunning 4 bedroom detached family home with a double garage, providing over 1,690 sq ft of accommodation. Beautifully laid out with high quality fixtures and fittings including Bosch appliances.
** AVAILABLE WITH PART EXCHANGE* OR ASSISTED MOVE* **
*Ts & Cs apply.
** SHOW HOMES OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK - CALL BIDWELLS TO ORGANISE A VISIT * **
Welcome to Saddlers Lea - a superb collection of homes brought to the area by Cala Homes. This lovely development provides a range of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes - all of which are designed to complement the unique surroundings, including the retention of existing paddock hedgerows to reflect the area's outstanding horse racing heritage.
The Oatvale is a superb 4 bedroom family home with accommodation laid out to suit the modern family lifestyle.
A welcoming entrance hall leads to a dining room (with bay window), separate sitting room to the rear with double doors to the garden and also separate the kitchen/breakfast/family room to the side also with double doors to the rear garden.
The first floor provides 3 bedrooms - one of which is the main bedroom with two pairs of wardrobes and a lovely en suite shower room, there is also a family bathroom on this floor which has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
On the second floor is bedroom 2 which also has built in wardrobe and en suite shower room and also on this floor is a study.
Cala Homes pride themselves in finishing your new home with an excellent specification, features include:
* Kitchens finished with integrated appliances of Bosch built-in double oven; 5 ring induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
* Amtico flooring to the kitchen/breakfast area
* Bathrooms and en suites with white Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathrooms and bedroom 1 en suites
* Amtico flooring to the bathrooms
Benefits of a Cala New Homes
* 10 year NHBC Warranty
* 24 hour response service for emergency calls
* After sales service for two years following all purchases
* 100% part exchange offered on most plots, subject to terms and conditions (see the sales advisor or visit cala.co.uk for further details)
* Some plots have the choice of cabinets, tiles and flooring to suit - this is subject to build stage.
* Cala homes are built with safety in mind and all their homes comply with the latest Health and Safety standards, including modern consumer units and ample, well positioned sockets, multi-point locks and mains power smoke alarms.
* The quality built in kitchen appliances are covered by manufacturers' warranties.
* Boiler and heating systems are complete with at least a two year warranty
* Cala Homes comply with the Consumer Code for Homebuilders, giving you peace of mind during the purchase process.
Just on the edge of the popular village of Exning, Saddlers Lea is well placed. Exning itself has an excellent primary school and a range of village shops including a convenience store, fish and chip shop, pubs and takeaways.
Newmarket is only 2 miles away and has a bustling High Street with a variety of shops, banks and chemists. The town also has both a Waitrose and Tesco superstore.
• Newmarket Train Station - 2.7 miles
Fast and frequent trains from to Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds in around 20 minutes
• London Stansted Airport - 35.1 miles
Schools are offered close by - the primary school in Exning with secondary schooling at Newmarket Academy or Bottisham Village College (depending on catchments/pupil numbers). Private schooling is also well served with the village having a mini bus pick up to Kings Ely, and access to the Cambridge private schooling just a short distance (approx. 15 miles).
Trains run from nearby Newmarket, Kentford or Dullingham into Cambridge.
*Photos of the Oatvale show home*
- Newmarket 2.74km
- Dullingham 6.54km
- Kennett 7.49km
- Waterbeach 12.74km