Royston Road, Whittlesford, CB22 4NW
Guide Price £800,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A substantial detached, 5 bedroom family home with one bedroom Annexe, enjoying stunning views over open countryside, located on the edge of this sought after south Cambridgeshire village.
- Secluded village location with delightful views over green belt land
- 2,583 sq ft (240 sq m) of accommodation including a self contained ground floor Annexe
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room to the first floor to make the most of the charming countryside views
- Charming, dual aspect Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms (1 En Suite) and a Family Bathroom arranged over the ground and first floors
- 646 sq ft (60 sq m) self contained Annexe comprising a Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom
- 2 Garages, 1 single and 1 double, and a gravel driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles
- Delightful secluded gardens
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston 9 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 10) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Originally built in 1916, 34 Royston Road enjoys an enviable position on the edge of the village and benefits from wonderful views over green belt fields. Over the years, the present owners have carried a programme of extension and alteration, including the creation of a self contained Annexe on the ground floor, currently let on a monthly basis. The remaining accommodation has been arranged 2 the floors to maximise the opportunity to enjoy the views and extends to over 2,500 sq ft. This, along with the Annexe, provides tremendously versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs with ample scope for further alterations.
- Whittlesford 0.74km
- Great Shelford 5.09km
- Great Chesterford 5.58km
- Foxton 6.96km