Ramsey Road, Kings Ripton, Huntingdon, PE28 2NW
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A substantial, period property, with versatile accommodation extending to over 2,500 sq ft in beautiful gardens and grounds, with extensive outbuildings and stabling, extending to over 10.5 acres, on the edge of this popular village.
- Extensive, versatile accommodation beautifully maintained with a wealth of period features
- Charming, dual aspect Drawing Room with bay window, fireplace with Adam style over mantle and log burner
- Handsome Dining Room with fireplace and timber mantle
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances and generous Breakfast area
- Delightful Principal Bedroom with separate WC and Shower enclosure
- Four further Bedrooms, one with appealing raised platform and Family Bathroom
- Large timber and thatched Barn comprising two Garages, Store, Garden Store and Workshop
- Further outbuilding comprising two Stables and Machine Store
- Oil fired central heating
- Beautiful, landscaped gardens and grounds extending to over 10.5 acres
Huntingdon 3.5 miles, (Huntingdon Railway Station) 4.5 miles) Cambridge 19 miles, A14 4 miles (distances are approximate)
The Limes is a beautifully presented, Grade II Listed house and is believed to date from the late 16th century with 18th and 19 century additions.
Constructed with timber frame, part brick cased and rendered plaster under tiled roofs with the original Tudor front door, this quintessential English property has been beautifully improved and modernised by the current owners with care taken to retain the wealth of period features. The result is an outstanding family home with versatile accommodation to suit a variety of family needs.
- Huntingdon 5.70km
- Grafham 12.26km
- St Neots 17km
- Kimbolton 18.33km