Post Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29 2AQ
Guide Price £650,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A stunning double fronted, Grade II listed, 5 bedroom property, in the heart of this popular village, north west of Cambridge.
- The accommodation extends to a generous 2,272 sq ft (211 sq m)
- Bright Entrance Hall with panelled walls and parquet flooring
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and doors opening to Garden
- Two further reception rooms including a Family Room and Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room with wall and base units, central island, range cooker with extractor hood over and space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Ground floor Shower Room
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and views over the Garden
- Four further Bedrooms arranged over first and second floors and Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Charming rear Garden
- Outbuilding with Office and Storage space
- Driveway with parking for one vehicle
Cambridge 15 miles, Huntingdon 1 mile (Kings Cross about 50 minutes) (distances and time are approximate).
58 Post Street is a Grade II listed property and is believed to date back to 1801. It is beautifully presented throughout and is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs with two gabled dormers. The property has been sympathetically improved and updated over the years and now presents as a country home with all the conveniences of modern day living. The property retains many period features including beams, reclaimed parquet flooring and open fireplaces and is arranged over three floors.
- Huntingdon 1.41km
- St Neots 11.02km
- Sandy 22.94km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 25.09km