Poppyfields, Bartlow Road, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4LY
Asking Price £395,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
PLOT 9 THE BRANSCOMBE AT POPPYFIELDS
- HOMES OPEN TO VIEW **
- Excellent 3 bedroom home
- Semi detached
- Superbly located within this popular village
- Amenities within walking distance include Co-op, pubs, restaurants, coffee shop and much more
- Finished with a high specfication
This superb semi detached home provides idyllic village living. Well connected and ample amenities, Poppyfields provides an excellent location for your new home.
The Branscombe has a kitchen/dining with a separate living room benefitting from double doors to the rear garden. The first floor has two generous bedrooms with an EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM and a VERSATILE BEDROM 3/HOME OFFICE.
The Branscombe is finished to an excellent standard and includes:
* Kitchens with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, integrated double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine.
* Bathrooms feature Roca Gap white sanitaryware with chrome fittings, and Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles and chrome towel rail.
* Combined telephone and RJ45 socket with CAT6 cabling for connection to fibre optic high speed internet.
ABBEY SAVING SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!! SAVE THOUSANDS WITH A BESPOKE INCENTIVE PACKAGE WHICH COULD INCLUDE:
* STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION
* MORTGAGE PAYMENT CONTRIBUTION
* ASSISTED MOVE
* DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
* LEGAL AND ESTATE AGENT FEES CONTRIBUTION
- Speak to the sales advisors for further information! Terms and conditions will apply.
Living Room : 16'3 x 10'10
Kitchen/Diner: 16'4 x 8'5
Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'1
Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'6
Bedroom 3/Home Office: 7'9 x 7'5
About the local area:
The village of Linton is one of the sought after areas close to Cambridge - with excellent amenities and facilities including schooling for all ages and with Linton Village College providing excellent secondary education.
Linton has a vibrant local community, with independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the High Street, and many activities taking part in the area.
The village is ideally placed for travel connections with Cambridge (via the A1307), Saffron Walden (B1052) , Norwich (A11) and London (M11) all easily accessible.
DISCLAIMER - ALL PHOTOS SHOWN ARE FROM SHOW HOMES/SIMILAR HOUSE TYPES OF OTHER ABBEY NEW HOMES PROPERTIES.
- Great Chesterford 7.75km
- Whittlesford 8.58km
- Wendens Ambo 11.61km
- Great Shelford 11.92km