Poplar Road, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9LN
Guide Price £425,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- 2 delightful Reception Rooms comprising Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Well equipped Kitchen with access to garden
- Useful Study, ideal for working or studying at home, or potential third bedroom
- Ground floor Shower Room
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with generous En Suite Bathroom
- Further double Bedroom
- Gas fired central heating
A charming, Victorian semi detached cottage, well placed close to the centre of this popular and well served village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles, A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes ) 4.5 miles (3 miles via the Guided Busway), (distances and time are approximate).
10 Poplar Road is a former Chivers cottage constructed to feature an attractive mix of light and red brick within its elevations and decorative timbers to the gable end under a tiled roof. The well presented accommodation benefits from a light and airy feel throughout and has the added benefit of a dedicated study, ideal for working or studying from home or which could be reconfigured as a third bedroom.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.26km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.21km
- Waterbeach 6.38km
- Great Shelford 11.10km