Plot 18, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Stirling Road, Northstowe, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £575,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
House by Urban Splash - Winner of Housebuilder of the Year at British Homes Awards 2021
- House by Urban Splash - Winner of Housebuilder of the Year at British Homes Awards 2021
- 1500 sq ft (139 sq m) over three floors with 9 ft 2 (2.8 m) ceiling heights
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and doors with protected waterpark and fenland views
- Three bedrooms including a top floor master suite under the lofty pitched roof
- Open-plan white gloss island kitchen with built-in breakfast bar, dining and living space
- Two modern bathrooms with high quality fixtures and fittings
- Front and rear paved garden, residents garden access, communal bike storage and two designated parking spaces
- All electric home with eco-friendly features including roof top solar panels and LED/low energy lighting
- Commutable to London, Cambridge centre, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrookes, and neighbouring schools for all age groups
- Easy Move scheme available, 10-year build warranty, ready to move into.
Plot 18, Lockhart Way at Inholm, Stirling Road, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
A modern three-storey Town House home with protected waterpark and fenland views, a top floor master suite, open-plan island kitchen, private front and rear garden, balcony and two parking spaces. 10-year build warranty. Move in from December 2021.
LOOKING TO SELL? WE’LL PAY YOUR FEES.
Show homes open from Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5.30pm
Inholm is an architect-designed neighbourhood created by House by Urban Splash. It’s located in Northstowe, just 20 minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Plot 18 is a semi-detached, two-toned brick finished Town House home situated on Inholm’s peninsula – Northstowe’s most desirable quarter – overlooking the waterparks.
The Easy Move scheme is available on this home. Reserve Plot 18 and when it comes to selling your current property, House by Urban Splash will pay your agency fees.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a light-flooded open-plan kitchen, dining and living room (10.6 m x 4.7 m) with two sets of doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen, complete with a white gloss island, is central to the space and features an induction hob, slimline extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher set beneath a composite stone worktop.
Each end of the room can be used however you wish – leave the room open-plan or add partitions if required.
The middle floor is made up of two spacious rooms – one at the front of the home (3.9 m x 4.7 m) and one at the back (3.3 m x 4.7 m), both with two sets of floor-to-ceiling windows and spectacular views.
The larger room to the front of the house also has a private balcony.
Between the two rooms is the family bathroom – finished with white ceramic Vitra sanitaryware, Vado shower over the bath, chrome taps and fittings, heated towel rail, mirror and storage cupboards, ceramic floor, and wall tiles.
The master suite covers the entire top floor with a stunning shower room in the centre.
The flexible layout can provide two rooms (at either end) of similar dimensions to the first floor.
The top floor also features a lofty pitched roof and big, beautiful windows.
Outside, you have a private front garden and a private rear garden which you can access via the patio doors of the open-plan living space on the ground floor.
You’ll also have the nearby landscaped community gardens and the adjacent waterparks and surrounding Cambridgeshire fenlands.
Plot 18 also has two designated parking spaces and access to the communal bike storage space too.
Northstowe is home to an exciting community, excellent schools for all age groups, two beautiful waterparks (situated right by Inholm), and an unmissable, mobile food and drinks scene.
Cambridge centre –– 37 mins on your bike, 20 mins by car
Cambridge Science Park –– 32 mins on your bike, 21 mins by car
Longstanton Park & Ride –– 20 mins on foot, 6 mins on your bike
London’s King Cross –– 49 mins by train from Cambridge
Nearest A14 junction –– 9-min by car
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.76km
- Waterbeach 9.06km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.71km
- Great Shelford 15.42km