Pierce Lane, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5DJ
Guide Price £395,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Original period features including exposed timbers
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with built in cupboard and shelving, wooden parquet flooring and fireplace alcove
- Galley Kitchen with fitted base units and integrated appliances
- Bright Family Room/Bedroom 3 with wood floors, leading to Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms to the first floor with wooden floors and Bathroom with free standing bath
- Mature front and rear Gardens
- Front gravel driveway with parking for 3 cars leading to Garage/Shed
A charming Grade II listed cottage situated in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from the late 17th Century, Inglenook is a charming Grade II listed, detached cottage constructed with a timber frame under a thatched roof. The property offers versatile accommodation arranged over two floors with the flexibility to utilise one of the ground floor reception rooms as either a family room or additional bedroom as desired. The property has been well maintained over the years, however, offers prospective purchasers plenty of scope to make changes subject to necessary planning consents.
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.40km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.93km
- Great Shelford 6.42km
- Waterbeach 8.79km