Perne Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3SB
Guide Price £250,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A stylish and well presented, 1 bedroom apartment, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre, Mainline Railway Station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Bright and spacious Sitting/Dining Room with full height windows to front aspect
- Modern Kitchen with sleek base and wall units and integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Bathroom
- Useful utility cupboard with space for a washing machine
- Potential rental income of £1,250 - £1,350 pcm
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambrigde City Centre 2 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Situated in this sought after location, Helix House was built in 2016 by Enterprise Property Group and Laragh Homes. Flat 7 is a superb first floor apartment offering contemporary, light and airy accommodation which is well presented throughout. The interior has been cleverly designed with an open plan layout to maximise space and the property also benefits from having no onward chain, making it ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.64km
- Great Shelford 4.83km
- Waterbeach 8.39km
- Whittlesford 9.84km