Pearce Close, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 9LY
Guide Price £600,000
A rare opportunity to acquire a cul-de-sac building plot in one of the most highly regarded and desirable areas of Cambridge, with full planning permission in place to create a substantial and contemporary detached house that opens onto a south facing back garden.
- Plot of 0.06 of an acre (0.024 hectares) in a superb, end of cul-de-sac location in the highly desirable Newnham district of the city
- Full planning permission in place to build a 3 storey detached house which affords the eventual purchaser the luxury of being able to "self-build" the property and choose the final specification and finish that they desire (Planning Ref: 20/04715/FUL)
- Potential end value of number 7 Pearce Close could be in the region of £1.8M if constructed in line with the current plans
- Design features currently include, spacious open plan living space comprising a kitchen/dining/sitting room (33'10x 27'1 (10.30m x 8.25m)
- Second floor principal bedroom suite featuring dual-facing fireplace, south facing windows, and French doors opening onto the spacious terrace, all served by a glass-roofed luxury bathroom & dressing area
- 3 further bedrooms to the first floor serviced by 2 bath/shower rooms
- Second floor terrace with westerly-looking flower window. This terrace is neither overlooked nor overlooking, and could be glassed-over to create a conservatory
- Green roof (compulsory for local new builds) and major skylights serving the stairwell, the dressing area and the bathroom; plus sun-pipes to naturally illuminate the first floor Landing and first floor bathroom
- Carport, gated bike yard, front garden, south facing rear garden
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
The plot which will home number 7 is situated at the end of a no through road and will be the natural focal point upon entry to Pearce Close. Measuring 0.06 of an acre (0.024 hectares), the plot has the fantastic benefit of having full planning permission in place to build a 3 storey detached house which affords the eventual purchaser the luxury of being able to "self-build" the property and choose the final specification and finish that they desire.
Copies of the planning permissions (Ref: 20/04715/FUL) are available via Great Cambridge Shared Planning website www.greatercambridgeplanning.org and following the planning link.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.66km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.89km
- Great Shelford 6.20km
- Foxton 9.30km