Oxford Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3PW
Guide Price £535,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Light and airy Sitting/Dining Room with bay window to front aspect
- Ground floor Shower Room and separate Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1 with wash room and fitted wardrobes
- 2 further Bedrooms
- Detached Garage/Studio which could be converted into a superb home office or used for a variety of other uses
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well proportioned, Victorian bay fronted, end of terrace with detached Garage/Studio, providing potential for improvement, in this highly sought after residential area, just off Huntingdon Road.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 13) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
62 Oxford Road is a charming end of terrace, Victorian bay fronted property constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. The well proportioned accommodation, which is flooded with natural light, could benefit from some updating and the property provides potential purchasers the opportunity to make improvements, alterations to their own particular taste and standard.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.50km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.64km
- Waterbeach 7.94km
- Great Shelford 8.08km