Orchard Drive, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7PG
Asking Price £319,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
8 Orchard Drive, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7PG
- Two bedroom apartment offering great accommodation
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- German fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer
- Separate Kitchen
- Car port and parking space
- Flooring included
- Luxury apartment
- Situated in an exclusive and private development within the grounds of a former Manor House
Carefully refurbished from a grand manor house, this beautiful apartment showcases a distinctive style, featuring spacious living and kitchen areas, generous bedrooms and stylish bathroom, finished to an exceptional standard:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Upgrade worktop to silestone
* Induction Hob
* Integrated Microwave
* Glass Splashback
* Handleless upgrade kitchen
* Integrated slimline dishwasher
* Integrated washer / dryer
* Karndean to entrance hall, landings, lounge, Bed 2
* Apollo carpets to stairs & Bed 1
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The property is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED - DEPICATING 8 ORCHARD DRIVE.
- Kempston Hardwick 2.70km
- Bedford 3.56km
- Bedford 3.82km
- Stewartby 5.09km