Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Asking Price £895,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- £10,000 CASHBACK IF YOU RESERVE BEFORE 30TH NOVEMBER 2023 (T&Cs apply)
- Superb family home offering 2,840 sqf t of living space over three floors
- Open plan living area with bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Double garage
- Five bedrooms and study
- Four bathrooms
- Feature fireplace in living room
- Less than 10 miles from Cambridge
- Panoramic views over fields
- Main bedroom suite with dressing area, en-suite bathroom and range of built in wardrobes
- Easy reach to Meldreth and Royston Train Station
- Sales office open Thurs to Mon
* RESERVE THIS BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME BEFORE 30TH NOVEMBER 2023 AND HOPKINS WILL GIVE YOU £10,000 CASHBACK *
* READY TO MOVE INTO *
presents an impressive five bedroom detached home with panoramic views over fields.
** This home includes KARNDEAN FLOORING to the kitchen, dining, utility and hallway; and TURF to the rear garden. Also included is a 500mm two drawer ONA VANITY UNIT in each of the bathroom, shower room and both ensuites. The value of these incentives is £6,407. **
The open plan kitchen/breakfast area has bi-folding doors leading to the garden and a adjoining utility room giving outside access as well as a ground floor cloakroom. Separate to this is a spacious living room that features a fireplace and French doors that lead to the large garden. The ground floor also includes a ample dining room, as well as a detached double garage and parking for two cars.
On the first floor, the large Master bedroom boasts a private dressing area adjoining on to the 4-peice en-suite bathroom with a double shower and bath. Bedroom 2 includes a double fitted wardrobe and a double shower en-suite. Bedroom 3 is a large room accompanied with a generously sized bathroom. This floor also includes a study, great for working remotely.
The second floor presents bedroom 4 and bedroom 5 which are partnered with a shower room. One bedroom could be utilised as a cinema or family room. Bedroom 5 also boast dual aspect windows, allowing the room to be light and airy.
Images show an indicative interior.
Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 6.300m x 4.200m (20’8 x 13’9)
Dining Area - 4.313m x 4.000m (14'2 x 13’2)
Utility - 2.843m x 2.153m (9'4 x 7’1)
Living Room - 6.560m x 4.450m (21'6 x 14'7)
Study - 3.015m x 2.663m (9'11 x 8’9)
Main Bedroom - 4.450m x 3.793m (14’7 x 12’5)
Bedroom 2 - 4.342m x 4.200m (14’3 x 13’9)
Bedroom 3 - 4.313m x 4.000m (14'2 x 13’2)
Bedroom 4 - 4.311m x 4.107m (14'2 x 13'6)
Bedroom 5 - 4.480m x 4.311m (14'9 x 14'2)
* Island and integrated appliances to kitchen/utility
* Downlights to kitchen/dining/family/bathroom/ensuites
* Vanity units to bathroom & chrome heated towel rails (Value of £3,000).
* Flooring throughout
* Porcelanosa ceramic floor and wall tiles
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Dual fuel Rangemaster cooker
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of granite worktop (granite upstands available at extra cost)
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village. There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant. The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University. Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
- Meldreth 1.70km
- Shepreth 4.00km
- Royston 4.50km
- Foxton 5.03km