Mingle Lane, Stapleford, Cambridge, CB22 5SY
Guide Price £1,950 pcm (£450 pw)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A spacious three bedroom bungalow in a popular South Cambridge village with off street parking, double garage and an attractive garden.
- Sitting room with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiators, fitted cupboards and access to the rear garden
- Dining room with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and access to the sitting room and kitchen
- Kitchen with tiled flooring, white base and wall units, sink with an instant boiling water tap, with a range of Miele appliances including Fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, extractor, combi microwave oven, separate oven and access to the utility room with a washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiators, fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, bath, shower cubicle, sink with mirror above, W.C.
- Front and rear garden
- Double garage and driveway for parking
- The property has been redecorated throughout
- Home security alarm included
The rural village of Stapleford is located 7 kilometres southeast of Cambridge. Its community benefits from a range of local amenities within the village and also neighbouring Great Shelford, including a local convenience shop and farm shop, general medical practise, a community primary school, various social venues to accommodate a wide array of clubs and societies, and two public houses including The Rose public house and restaurant, which is located at the end of Bury Road.
For commuting, there is a railway station located just a few minutes walk away in Shelford, running regular trains to Cambridge in 7 minutes, and London Liverpool Street in 80 minutes. Regular Citi 7 buses run towards Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge train station and the City Centre. The nearby M11 provides access to the A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
This delightful three bedroom bungalow comprises of sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, double garage and a spacious front and rear garden.
Particular Features of Note:
• Sitting room with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiators, fitted cupboards and access to the rear garden
• Dining room with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and access to the sitting room and kitchen
• Kitchen with tiled flooring, white base and wall units, sink with an instant boiling water tap, with a range of Miele appliances including Fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob, extractor, combi microwave oven, separate oven and access to the utility room with a washer/dryer
• Master bedroom with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiators, fitted wardrobe
• Bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, bath, shower cubicle, sink with mirror above, W.C.
• Front and rear garden
• Double garage and driveway for parking
• The property has been redecorated throughout
• Home security alarm included
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,950.00pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £2,250.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £450.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Great Shelford 0.47km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.07km
- Whittlesford 5.19km
- Foxton 6.98km