Mingle Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5BG
Guide Price £2,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
A unique opportunity to purchase a substantial detached family home currently under construction in the village of Great Shelford.
- Impressive double height entrance hall with bespoke staircase and galleried landing.
- Extensive and fully equipped kitchen with silestone worktops.
- Large separate utility room complete with washing machine and tumble-dryer.
- Underfloor central heating throughout complete with air source heat pump.
- Aluminium windows and external doors.
- Alarm system and data points throughout wired back to plant room hub.
- Tiled floors to all bathrooms, ground floor hallway, family room, kitchen, utility and plant room.
- Oak flooring to sitting room, study, galleried landing and master bedroom/dressing room.
- Carpets/Amtico to remainder.
- Sitting room includes log burner and fireplace.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, double height feature window to master along with Juliet balcony.
- Two electric car charging points, one located within double garage, one external.
- 10 year Build Zone warranty.
The property is being built to a high level of specification and build completion is anticipated for Summer 2022.
Internal accommodation will provide 4,419 sq ft (410.5sqm) including 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 5 receptions rooms.
Gross internal floor area 4,419 sq ft (410.5 sq m).
* Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Dining Room, Family Room, Plant/Store Room, Utility Room.
* First Floor: Principal Bedroom with En Suite, 3 Further Bedrooms (2 with En Suite), Bathroom, Play Room.
* Second Floor: Bedroom 5, Walk-in Wardrobe, En Suite.
* Outside: Double Garage, Driveway Parking for several cars, good sized garden to rear with terrace.
Great Shelford is one of the most popular of the villages around Cambridge, benefitting from a good range of local facilities including shops, supermarkets, butcher, deli and coffee shop, wine merchant/bar, pubs and restaurants, primary school library, church, dentist, health centre and a substantial riverside recreation ground with tennis courts. This thriving village has an active local community including rugby, tennis and football clubs in the village.
Only three miles south of Cambridge, easily accessed by the DNA cycle path to central Cambridge via Addenbrookes and the Biomedical Campus, Great Shelford is also very conveniently placed for commuters by road with the M11 (Junction 11) nearby and a mainline railway station in the village offering direct services to London’s Liverpool Street in about 80 minutes and Cambridge in 5 minutes.
The University city of Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements but also as an important centre for the "high-tech" and research and development industry. The city also provides a wide range of shopping and cultural facilities along with an excellent choice of state and highly rated independent schools for all ages.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 350 metres, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles. (Distances are approximate.)
- Great Shelford 0.19km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.06km
- Whittlesford 5.26km
- Foxton 6.72km