Mill Park, Cambridge, CB1 2FG
Asking Price £495,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Currently available for cash buyers only
- Bright and spacious Kitchen/Dining Room with Amtico flooring opening to the Balcony
- Modern Kitchen area with fitted wall and base units, Corian worktop and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Second Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Bathroom
- Undercroft Parking space and Communal Gardens
- Ideal rental investment with a potential rental income of £1600pcm
A stylish two bedroom second floor apartment situated in a popular city location next to Cambridge Rail Station and with immediate access to the city centre.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, mainline railway station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 200 yards, M11 (junction 12) 3 miles, (distances and approximate).
12 Meade House is one of 38 apartments in this modern building, built in 2013 by Hill Residential. This well maintained and beautifully presented property is situated on the second floor and extends to 736.9 sq ft (68.5 sq m). This apartment is an ideal property for someone who wants the convenience of living close to the city centre, and easy access to the mainline railway station.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.13km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.73km
- Great Shelford 4.95km
- Waterbeach 8.72km