Marlowe House, Kingsley Walk, Cambridge, CB5 8NY
Guide Price £550,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A stylish, 2 bedroom second floor apartment close to the river Cam situated in this central Cambridge location.
- Telephone entry system and lifts to all floors
- Open plan living space with private balcony
- Kitchen fitted with soft closing drawers and cabinets and granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- 2 double Bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobes, both with Juliet balconies
- Underground parking and secure Bicycle store
- 24 hour security and CCTV, Concierge service and fully equipped Gym
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Marlowe House was built in 2013 by Berkley Homes and forms part of the exclusive Kingsley Walk development. Number 26 is situated on the second floor and is designed and finished to a high standard. The light and airy accommodation is well presented and the property also benefits from a concierge service and gym.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.71km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.21km
- Great Shelford 6.72km
- Waterbeach 7.20km