Marfleet Close, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LA
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR !
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 2010 x 1710 (6.34m x 5.43m) with fitted base and wall units and integrated appliances
- 4 further Reception Rooms including Dining Room, Sitting Room, Conservatory, Snug
- Additional ground floor Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances and ground floor Shower Room, providing potential to create separate Annexe
- Purpose brick-built indoor Swimming Pool 495 x 1711 (15.05m x 5.47m) with Plant Room and Cloak/Shower Room
- Principal Bedroom Suite 208 x 126 (6.31m x 3.81m) with built-in wardrobes and En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom Suite 171 x 142 with built-in wardrobes, En-Suite Shower Room and Storeroom
- 4 further Bedrooms with 2 Jack n Jill Bath/Shower Rooms
- Garage and ample off-street parking
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and wonderful views
An exceptional and versatile, 6 bedroom, detached family house with superb views over undulating countryside, in this highly sought-after south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Great Shelford Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Hill View was individually designed and constructed in 1990 with the added benefit of a Swimming Pool with Plant Room and Shower/Cloakroom. The present owners have undertaken further improvements to the house to include the conversion of the garage into a kitchenette/sitting room and a south facing conservatory. The result is an outstanding family home with beautifully presented accommodation extending to an impressive 4,877 sq ft (453 sq m).
- Great Shelford 1.26km
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.07km
- Foxton 6.52km
- Whittlesford 6.54km