Mallory House, 91 East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1BX
Guide Price £950 pcm (£219 pw)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A contemporary student apartment in a recently new development within a short walking distance of Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin University.
- A large open plan living area with built-in wardrobe, drawers and side storage unit.
- Double bed with mattress, side storage unit.
- Built-in desk with office chair.
- Two-seater sofa.
- Kitchen area including fridge with freezer compartment, combined washing machine/tumble dryer, two bar stools.
- Bathroom with basin, toilet and shower.
- The development features a secure entry system.
- Two secure internal bike storage rooms.
- Laundry room pre-pay system
- Communal gardens and a roof terrace.
- Occupation of Mallory House is for students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge.
Mallory House is situated at the corner of East Road and Newmarket Road in central Cambridge with Anglia Ruskin University located just 5 minutes’ walk away. The Grafton Shopping Centre is located opposite and accommodates a range of shops, restaurants, bars and a cinema. Other nearby amenities include supermarkets, a doctor’s surgery and dentists.
The Cambridge train station can be reached easily on foot or via the Citi 3 bus service and provides fast connections to London King’s Cross in 45 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes.
Studio flat available for students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge. A superb contemporary self-contained 266 sq ft studio apartment located on the fourth floor of Mallory House. This apartment is in a purpose-built development designed for students only.
Particular Features of Note:
• A large open plan living area with built-in wardrobe, drawers and side storage unit.
• Double bed with mattress, side storage unit.
• Built-in desk with office chair.
• Two-seater sofa.
• Kitchen area including fridge with freezer compartment, combined washing machine/tumble dryer, two bar stools.
• Bathroom with basin, toilet and shower.
• The development features a secure entry system.
• Two secure internal bike storage rooms.
• Laundry room pre-pay system
• Communal gardens and a roof terrace.
• Occupation of Mallory House is for students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £950.00 pcm Furnished.
Deposit: £1,096.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £219.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.50km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.29km
- Great Shelford 6.52km
- Waterbeach 7.30km