Maitland House, Barton Road, Cambridge, CB3 9JY
Rent £1,650 pcm (£381 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A 2 bedroom ground floor apartment conveniently located for access to the City Centre.
- Large entrance hall with laminate flooring and two large storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets and wall mounted radiator.
- One further single bedroom with fitted carpets and wall mounted radiator.
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath with fitted shower and screen, basin with mirror and shaving socket above, and W.C.
- Fully fitted kitchen with walnut finish worktop and integrated appliances including oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Access to the rear of the property.
- Communal front garden.
- No parking, recommend permit parking.
Maitland House is located on the corner of Barton Road and Grantchester Street. Newnham provides a range of local amenities including grocers, butchers, chemist, and the Newnham Croft Infant School. Cambridge is also home to a number of highly performing schools and Sixth form colleges including The Perse School, The Leyes, St Faith’s, Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth form College. The nearby M11 provides access to Stansted Airport/M25 and London to the south and the A14 and A1 to the north.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.51km
- Great Shelford 5.63km
- Foxton 9.31km
- Waterbeach 9.45km