Maids Causeway, Cambridge, CB5 8DD
Guide Price £295,000
Grafton House, 64 Maids Causeway, Cambridge
- Superb first floor city studio apartment
- Part of a development of 16 apartments in a sympathetically restored city home
- Just a short walk from the River Cam and central Cambridge
- Excellent specification including underfloor heating throughout the apartment
- Smart and contemporary kitchen and bathrooms
- Quartz worktops to kitchen with Neff oven and induction hob
- Duravit sanitaryware to the bathroom
- Video tour available for all these apartments
- Ready to move into - No Stamp Duty !
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLOTS**
Located in one of the most desirable locations in Cambridge, offering a short walk to Midsummer common and the Grand Arcade.
Apartment 16 is a first floor studio apartment with a useful mezzanine area, ideal for extra storage.
From the communal entrance way the apartment has a good sized hallway with ample space for coats, the lovely refitted shower room is in the corner and the apartment opens into a good studio space with ample room for a bed, dining table and having room around the kitchen area. The mezzanine sits above the shower room and hallway area (as shown on the floorplan).
Grafton House has been subject to a careful restoration performed by skilled craftsmen, bringing back to life this beautiful Cambridge villa which is close to 200 years old. The building provides high end living in a prime and historic location that will enable residents to benefit fully from the very best in lifestyle, culture and entertainment that Cambridge has to offer.
The main building is entered through solid wooden doors with brass handles leading into the hallway with parquet flooring, depicting an original English manor house.
Internally each apartment reflects a successful contrast through the retention of character features including high ceilings, large skirting, wooden flooring and sash windows all coupled with the convenience and comfort of contemporary design and underfloor heating.
The specification is superb, with the key features being:
* Underfloor heating served by Worcestor Bosch Heating Units
* 10 year build zone warranty
*Character features including, high ceilings, large skirtings, wooden flooring and sash windows.
* Fully fitted British kitchens with Neff oven and induction hob, quartz worktop with under-counter sink, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Indesit fridge/freezer, extractor
* Shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware with soft-close wall hung WC, basin with vanity unit, thermostatic showers with Crosswater monobloc brassware, towel radiator and extractor
* Oak effect flooring throughout the apartments
* Stunning communal area with solid parquet flooring to the entrance hall
* Apartments fitted with TV Aerial Point, Virgin Media cable ready, smoke and heat detectors and audio entry phone system
* Outside there is external LED lighting and cycle storage
*These apartments represent an ideal buy to let investment opportunity, with yields expected to be in the region of 4%.
Just a short walk from Jesus Green and The River Cam, these studios are in an excellent prime city location. Just a short walk to the heart of the University City Centre and shopping areas, and in easy reach of both Cambridge Central and Cambridge North Stations.
Marshall of Cambridge Airport is just a short distance away and easily accessible on the ring road out of the city.
Future development is proposed on the western side of the building - this will provide a series of apartments which are proposed to be in the lower ground and ground floor area and will include stunning landscaped grounds for all residents to enjoy
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.58km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.66km
- Great Shelford 6.54km
- Waterbeach 7.62km