Madison 35, Michigan Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 8HQ
Madison 24 and 35 is a new high quality warehouse development comprising two detached units situated on a secure site adjacent to the M1 Motorway. To be constructed to a high specification each unit will benefit from a minimum eaves height of 11m, 3 ground level loading doors with canopy over, ground floor reception with lift to first floor open plan offices, separate staff welfare facilities to both warehouse and office accommodation. Externally there is separate allocated car parking to the front of both units with commercial vehicle access provided via a two-way access road (dividing the units) to the secure service yards to the rear which have a 30m depth.
The units will be available on a pre-let leasehold basis by way of new full repairing and insuring leases, detailed terms on application.
- Two new detached warehouse units on secure site of 2.94 acres
- Minimum eaves height of 11m
- Ground level loading with three roller shutter doors to each unit
- Secure service yard (30m depth) with separate car parking
- Situated adjacent to M1 motorway with easy access to Junction 14 within 3 miles
- Central Milton Keynes 5.13km
- Stonebridge 5.25km
- Caldecotte 7.68km
- Woburn Sands 7.69km