Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0EL
Asking Price £650,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Stunning double aspect open plan Living Area
- Kitchen area comprises of a range of contemporary wall and base cabinets, granite work surfaces and integrated Siemens appliances
- Spacious sitting area offers flexible living with double bi fold doors to Balcony
- Superb Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, En-Suite Shower Room and Balcony
- Amtico flooring to the hallway and Open Plan Living Area
- Gas fired under floor heating
- One allocated off-street parking space
- Views from balconies over the rear gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment, situated within this prestigious development on the west side of the city.
Cambridge city centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2 miles, M11 (junction 13) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Churchill Court is an exclusive development of 19 luxury apartments built by award winning local developers, Hill Residential in 2006. Number 10 is situated on the first floor with 1,064 sq ft (98.9 sq m) of accommodation and the added benefit of two balconies.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.33km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.29km
- Great Shelford 7.54km
- Waterbeach 8.78km