Longworth Avenue, Chesterton, Cambridge, CB4 1GU
Asking Price £550,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 1,609 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast room 168 x 112 sq ft (5.07m x 3.40m) with a range of base and wall cupboards, granite work tops, ceramic tiled floor and door to balcony Impressive Sitting Room 22' 4 x 15' 1 sq ft (6.80m x 4.60m) with glazed French doors to balcony
- CAT5 cabling for smart home network providing flexibility on distribution and access of telephone, computing, and entertainment services throughout the property
- Share of private garden and secure cycle store
- Gas fired central heating
- Video entry and security alarm system
An impressive duplex apartment conveniently located for the city centre and Science Park with views over St Andrew's Park.
Cambridge city centre, A14 and Science Park 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles (distances are approximate).
37 Longworth Avenue was designed by leading architect Stephen Zinns and built in 2002 to a high standard of finish by Bryant and Laing Homes. The stylish interior, arranged over 2 floors, extends to approximately 1,609 sq ft (149
sq m) and offers versatile accommodation which has been well maintained throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.74km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.24km
- Waterbeach 6.70km
- Great Shelford 7.25km