Aura, Long Road, CB2 8HE
Guide Price £590,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Plot 92 Trinity Duplex,
- Stylish 1275 Sq ft 3 bedroom duplex situated over two floors.
- Expansive terrace off the open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Excellent specification as standard
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliacnes
- Amtico spacia flooring and carpet included throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Storage cupboard
- 250 year lease commencing 1 January 2021 with a peppercorn ground rent. Services charges apply.
This bright and stylish 1275sq ft duplex offers 3 bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a large terrace.
The lower floor features a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area which extends out on to a generous terrace. The stylish kitchen features integrated appliances and flooring is included throughout the duplex.
Also on the lower floor is the third bedroom.
The second floor boasts two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite. Access to the newly created Podium Gardens and close to the 120 acre country park.
The apartment also benefits from a useful storage cupboard and allocated parking.
Countryside are well known in the area for their high specification on all homes:
* Contemporary fitted kitchen featuring gloss white handleless units
* Composite stone worktop
* 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
* 4 ring hob and glass splashback
* Recirculating extractor hood
* Full range of energy efficient, integrated appliances including stainless steel single oven and combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
* Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome accessories
* Semi-recessed white basin with chrome mixer tap mounted on Wenge counter top
* Neutral wall tiles
* Half height tiling around main walls of the bath
* White back to wall toilet with soft close seat and concealed dual flush cistern
* White double ended bath
* Wall mounted shower and screen over bath
* Gas fired boiler serving radiators with thermostatic valves
The property offers one secure under croft allocated parking space, so you can make the most of the excellent travel connections while being so close to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical campus. Enjoying access to the newly created podium gardens which are within close proximity to the 120-acre Country Park, as well as local amities on your doorstep.
Not only is this apartment designed and finished to a superb standard, the location is also excellent - with easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical campus, and also soon to be the home of the Cambridge South Railway Station.
To the north Central Cambridge Station is easily accessed by the guided busway - either by bus, foot or bike. This route provides easy access from central Cambridge to the northern areas of the city including Cambridge Science Park. Or use the U-Bus which connects the key areas of the city - from Addenbrooke's Hospital through to the west of Cambridge and University centres and the station.
This property benefits from a 250-year lease commencing 1st January 2021, a peppercorn ground rent, and service charges apply
- Cambridge 2.62km
- Great Shelford 2.80km
- Cambridge 6.24km
- Foxton 7.44km