Lode Road, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9DJ
Guide Price £845,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A well presented 5 bedroom detached family house, with stunning views and centrally situated within this popular village.
- Gross internal floor area is 2,102 sq ft (195.2 sq m) excluding Terraces
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room to the first floor, with wooden floors and bi fold doors opening to 2 terraces
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom to the ground floor with a range of built in wardrobes and French doors to the Garden
- Three further Bedrooms and two Shower Rooms (one En Suite) on the ground floor
- Useful Utility Room with door to Garden
- New engineered oak flooring fitted throughout
- Hot and cold air conditioning, used to heat the house and triple glazed windows throughout
- Gravel Driveway with off road parking for several cars and EV charging point
- Mature Southwest facing rear Garden
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Old Orchard House is a detached, modern property, built with rendered and clad elevations under a tiled roof. Under the current ownership the property has been extended to the front and rear and has undergone a comprehensive program of renovations including a new kitchen and bathrooms, to create a stunning ready to move into family home.
- Waterbeach 5.54km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.59km
- Dullingham 8.14km
- Newmarket 10.45km