Knights Park, Eddington Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 1SE
Guide Price £944,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Plot 201 The Courtyard,
- SELLING NOW!
- A stylish four bedroom end of terrace home spread over three floors
- Large private terrace on first floor leading from Living room, with second terrace off bed 2.
- Eddington is the exciting new neighbourhood for Cambridge - the ambitious project by the University of Cambridge.
- The new University of Cambridge Primary School supports primary education for children living at Eddington and the nearby area
- Garage and courtyard garden
The Courtyard is a stunning 4 bedroom home within this exclusive collection of houses, forming part of the Knights park development at Athena.
Brought to the development by award winning developer Hill, these homes provide over 1900 sq ft of family living, on the edge of Cambridge and within the sought after Eddington development.
The area is already a hugely popular area of the city, not only because of the University of Cambridge Primary School which is situated just opposite Knights Park. The access into and around Cambridge from this location is excellent. Whatever your choice of transport there are easy routes into and around the city.
Plot 201 is a beautiful four bedroom family home over three floors.
On the ground floor you’ll find a spacious kitchen/living area leading onto a dining area with separate utility room and WC, set around a courtyard garden.
On the first floor you’ll find a spacious living area with access to a spacious terrace, two bedrooms with terrace from one bedroom and contemporary family bathroom. Lastly, on the second floor you’ll find two spacious double bedrooms with an elegant en-suite and fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom.
Outside there is a private garage with cycle parking.
As with all the homes at Knights Park, the Courtyard provides a superb specification and finish, to include:
* Matt finish kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Quart worktop with matching upstands
* Excellent range of integrated appliances including Siemens induction hob with glass splashback, single oven, combi oven/microwave, warming drawers; Bosh integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher; wine cooler.
* Bathrooms and en suites fitted with white Duravit sanitary ware, Hansgrohe taps and showers, mirrored cabinet with LED lighting and matching vanity, LED lighting to cabinets and bath panels.
* These homes are complete with their floor finishes - engineered wood flooring to the ground floor and first floor living rooms; carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms, large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites.
* The heating is provided by the district heating system and is underfloor throughout; a mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system is also provided.
* Each home does of course have a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Athena is located just a couple of miles from central Cambridge, offering a wealth of shops, restaurants, cafes, theatres and the like.
There is a choice of two train stations – Central Cambridge is just over 3 miles into the city centre, and the new Cambridge North is just over 4 miles away heading north around the city.
Well placed for many areas of employment, with Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical campus (incorporate AstraZeneca, The Papworth Trust and MRC) just under 8 miles, using the M11 around the city centre.
Schooling is also a key consideration for many looking to move to Athena, and this area is also extremely well served – having a Primary School situated on Eddington Avenue, and many of city schools (both state and private) are also in easy reach:
St John’s College School : 1 mile
King’s College School : 1 mile
St Luke’s Primary School : 1.8 miles
The Mayfield Primary School : 2.1 miles
The Leys School : 2.5 miles
St Mary’s School : 3.3 miles
Anglia Ruskin University : 3.3 miles
The Perse Prep : 3.6 miles
Hill’s Road Sixth Form College : 3.7 miles
The Perse Upper School : 4.2 miles
Long Road Sixth Form College: 4.7 miles
* BOOK YOUR TIME TO VIEW THIS SUPERB HOME TODAY! **
Photos of Show home of the Huxley
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.46km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.55km
- Waterbeach 8.49km
- Great Shelford 8.81km