Knights Park, Eddington Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 1SE
Guide Price £1,199,950
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
The Brookner A Athena at Knights Park Eddington Cambridge CB3 1SE
- Call Bidwells today to arrange your viewing.
- Offering approx 2,056 sq ft of exceptional accommodation.
- Private terrace spanning length of home on the second floor
- Garage and parking
- Within walking distance of Cambridge University Primary School.
- Host of sustainable features - underfloor heating, triple glazed windows
- Easy access to both Cambridge City Centre and M11.
Athena at Knights Park
Brought to the development by award winning developer Hill, these homes provide over 2000 sq ft of family living, on the edge of Cambridge and within the sought after Eddington development.
The Brookners are contemporary four bedroom, four bathroom family homes spread over three floors of living space, expertly designed with a modern specification throughout.
These homes are finished with superb quality and excellent attention to detail. The specification includes:
* Matt finish kitchen units with soft close to doors and drawers
* Quartz worktops and matching upstands
* Siemens induction hob with glass splashback
* Siemens integrated single oven
* Siemens integrated combi oven/microwave
* Siemens integrated warming drawer
* Bosch integrated fridge and freezer
* Integrated wine cooler
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Units and worktops to compliment kitchen
* Bosch washing machine and condenser dryer
Bathroom and En Suites
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe taps and showers
* Mirrors with LED lighting
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Engineered wood flooring to ground floor and first floor living rooms
* Carpet to stairs, landings and bedrooms
* Large format tiles to bathrooms and en suites
Doors and Windows
* Aluminium clad or glazed front door with multipoint locking system
* High efficiency triple glazed aluminium/timber composite windows and doors, finished white inside
Heating and Water
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and en suites
* Heating and hot water via district heating, metered to each property
* Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery
* 10 year NHBC Warranty
Knights Park at Athena is ideally positioned in between the Madingley and Huntingdon Roads. Access into central Cambridge is convenient by bike, car, bus or foot. There are ample cycle ways around the city.
The west of Cambridge also provides easy access via the M11 straight to Junction 11 and into the south of the city - either for Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus or for many of the city schools.
The U-Bus also provides a convenient shuttle service between many of the research parks and picks up from Eddington.
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON THESE HOMES....Contact today to discuss your requirements **
*Exterior image is a CGI and for indicative purposes only. Internals of Plot 203 show home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.63km
- Waterbeach 8.60km
- Great Shelford 8.75km
- Foxton 11.60km