Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Asking Price £615,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Two Ensuite bedrooms
- Garage and Carport
- Just over 10 miles aprox from Cambridge
- Easy commute to either Royston or Meldreth Train station
- Separate study/dining room
- Utility room
- Fitted wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
- Superb development situated within this popular South Cambridge village.
Plot 191 The Cedar,
Plot 191, The Cedar presents a spacious four bedroom link-attached home offering an open plan kitchen/breakfast area with adjoining utility room and separate dining room. The large living room has French doors that lead out to the garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom, bedroom two and three all feature double fitted wardrobes and both the master bedroom and second bedroom boast en-suites. There is also a main family bathroom and some additional built-in cupboard storage. This home is accompanied with a garage, carport and parking.
Kitchen/Breakfast Area : 12’10 x 12’6
Study/Dining room : 9’11 x 8’10
Utility : 8’9 x 5’6
Living Room : 15’5 x 12’9
Master Bedroom : 16’5 x 10’5
Bedroom 2 : 13’4 x 10’3
Bedroom 3: 9’11 x 9’0
Bedroom 4 : 9’9 x 9’4
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
By Road To:
Meldreth Train Station 1.3 miles
Royston 4.4 miles
Cambridge 16.7 miles
*** Example show home photos ***
- Meldreth 1.65km
- Shepreth 3.95km
- Royston 4.53km
- Foxton 5.01km