Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £500,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Just over 10 miles approx from Cambridge
- Feature fireplace
- OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining and utility room
- Garage, carport and parking
- En suite to master bedroom
- First floor study
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Easy access to Meldreth & Royston Train station
Plot 117 The Birch,
Plot 117, The Birch presents a beautiful link-attached home accompanied with a garage and parking. This home offers a large open plan kitchen/dining room with an adjoining utility area. From the kitchen, French doors lead out to the garden. On the ground floor, there’s also a spacious living room which features a fireplace. The impressive master bedroom, located on the first floor, boasts an en-suite bathroom and there’s a generous family bathroom for bedrooms two and three.
5.572m x 2.950m 18’4” x 9’8”
2.200m x 1.950m 7’3” x 6’5”
5.572m x 3.309m 18’4” x 10’10”
3.420m x 3.375m 11’3” x 11’1”
4.044m x 3.110m 13’3” x 10’3”
3.375m x 3.005m 11’1” x 9’10”
3.061m x 2.102m 10’1” x 6’11”
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage and plot .)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** SHOW HOME OPEN TO VIEW THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
By Road To:
Meldreth Train Station 1.3 miles
Royston 4.4 miles
Cambridge 16.7 miles
* Internal photos of show homes*
- Meldreth 1.68km
- Shepreth 3.93km
- Royston 4.58km
- Foxton 4.97km