Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £395,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Well placed for access to many areas - such as Royston, Cambridge and London.
- Superb development situated within this popular South Cambridge village.
- 5m Kitchen/dining room with french doors to rear garden
- En suite shower room to Master bedroom
- Attractive Home
- Easy access to Meldreth Train station
- Reserving off plan
Plot 158 The Osier,
** Reserving off plan**
Plot 158, The Osier, presents a three-bedroom terrace home with a GARAGE and PARKING. The Osier offers a large living room with double doors that lead through to the open plan kitchen/dining room. From the kitchen, there’s French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs, presents three spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring an en-suite and fitted wardrobe. This home also has a main family bathroom and additional hallway storage.
Living room: 4.69m - 3.33m
Kitchen/dining area: 5.39m - 2.80m
Master Bedroom: 3.62m - 3.13m
Bedroom two: 3.13m - 2.90m
Bedroom Three: 2.72m - 2.15
* RESERVING OFF PLAN NOW *
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
Example show home photos for the Osier.
- Meldreth 1.67km
- Shepreth 3.92km
- Royston 4.59km
- Foxton 4.96km