Kingley Grove, New Road, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £850,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE *
- Superb family home offering 2781sqft of living space over three floors
- Double garage and large drive
- Five bedrooms and study
- Four bathrooms
- Less then 10 miles from Cambridge
- Master bedroom suite with En-suite bathroom, range of built in wardrobes and leading through to study or nursery.
- Easy reach to Meldreth and Royston Train Station.
Plot 77 The Evergreen
The Evergreen is a superb 5 bedroom detached family home constructed by Hopkins Homes, providing a superb layout over 3 floors with the advantage of 4 bathrooms, double garage and drive.
Kitchen/Breakfast Area : 20’8 x 13’9
Dining Area : 14'2 x 13’2
Utility : 9'4 x 7’1
Living Room : 21'6 x 14'7
Study : 9'11 x 8’9
Master Bedroom : 14’7 x 12’5
Bedroom 2 : 14’3 x 13’9
Bedroom 3: 14'2 x 13’2
Bedroom 4 : 14'2 x 13'6
Bedroom 5 : 14'9 x 14'2
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
- Meldreth 1.66km
- Shepreth 3.98km
- Royston 4.49km
- Foxton 5.04km