Kingley Grove, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6FE
Guide Price £310,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
* WELCOME TO KINGLEY GROVE * Plot 115 The Maple Kingley Grove Melbourn SG8 6FE
- Superb development providing a range of 2-5 bedroom homes.
- Excellent location within this popular South Cambridge village.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Ideally located close to Royston and Meldreth train station
- Handy storage throughout
- Two parking spaces
- Two good sized bedrooms
Plot 115 The Maple
Development open Thursday - Monday 10am-5pm. Call to book your visit
HELP TO BUY
20% Equity Loan
100% Hopkins Homes
The Maple is a superb 2 bedroom home situated within this lovely new development., offering two parking spaces, good sized South/East garden, modern fully fitted kitchen and generous bedrooms.
Living/Dining Area : 14'11 x 12'3
Kitchen : 9'0 x 7'6
Master Bedroom : 12'4 x 10'9
Bedroom 2 : 10'7 x 7'10
* Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops
* Oven, hob and cooker hood
* Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher (where possible)
* Choice of wall tiles from a selected range to certain plots
* Choice of granite worktop with granite upstands to certain plots
* Choice of floor tiles from our selected range
(Please note....all the above choices are subject to build stage.)
* White sanitaryware throughout
* Chrome effect mixer taps
* Half height tiling to bathrooms.
* Full height tiling to en suite shower cubicles with splash back to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* En suite with bath full height to shower cubicle and half height all round
* Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill, where applicable.
* Via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel heaters.
* Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
* White painted staircase
* Four panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
* Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
* Double socket outlets throughout
* Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
* TV points to living room and all bedrooms
* Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
* Downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites to selected house types
** OPEN THURSDAY THROUGH TO MONDAY 10am until 5pm **
Kingley Grove is a superb location, just a 10 minute walk from the centre of this popular South Cambridge village.
There are ample amenities including a doctors, dentist, co-op and post office. There are two pubs - The Black Horse and The Dolphin and the popular Sheene Mill Hotel and Restaurant.
The Melbourn Hub, situated on the High Street, features a cafe, library access point and meeting rooms and is often the venue for many communities activities.
Melbourn is also well served for education - having two nurseries, a primary school and Village College for Secondary Education.
The popular commuter and market town of Royston is just 4 miles away and offers a full range of independent retailers including boutiques, art galleries, antique and local traders. Market Hill hosts the twice weekly market on Wednesdays and Saturdays and offers a wide variety of local produce.
The world-renowned city of Cambridge is around half an hour by car. The Grand Arcade offers an abundance of shopping with high street retailers and independent boutiques along with a multitude of leisure activities including theatre, cinema, exhibitions and of course the River Cam and University.
Kingley Grove is well connected - with the M11 motorway just 10 minutes by car connecting Cambridge to the north and London to the south and Stansted Airport being around 40 minutes away.
**Internal photos of show property
- Meldreth 1.57km
- Shepreth 3.83km
- Royston 4.61km
- Foxton 4.90km