Plot 5, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £527,500
- 3 Bedrooms
Plot 5, Lockhart Way at Inholm, Stirling Road, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
- Modular Town House home with an adaptable layout designed by award-winning architects
- 1500 sq ft (139 sq m) over three floors with 9 ft 2 (2.8 m) ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors with fenland views
- Three bedrooms including a top floor master suite under a lofty pitched roof and two double bedrooms (one with a balcony)
- Open-plan white gloss island kitchen with built-in breakfast bar, dining and living space
- Three modern bathrooms including a W/C and two family-sized bathrooms
- Easily manageable paved garden with external storage for bikes and tools, residents garden access, and a private two-car driveway
- All electric home with EPC rating B and eco-friendly features including roof top solar panels and LED/low energy lighting
- Commutable to London, Cambridge centre, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrookes, and neighbouring schools for all age groups
- Easy Move scheme available, 10-year build warranty.
A modern three-storey Town House home, with a top floor master suite plus two double bedrooms, an open-plan island kitchen, a garden with external storage, a balcony, and two parking spaces. 10-year build warranty. EPC rating B. Move in from October 2021.
LOOKING TO SELL? WE’LL PAY YOUR FEES.
Show homes open from Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5.30pm
Inholm is an architect-designed neighbourhood created by House by Urban Splash. It’s located in Northstowe, just 20 minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Plot 5 is a semi-detached, two-toned brick finished Town House home situated on Inholm’s peninsula – Northstowe’s most desirable quarter – overlooking the fenlands.
The Easy Move scheme is available on this home. Reserve Plot 5 and when it comes to selling your current property, House by Urban Splash will pay your agency fees.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a light-flooded open-plan kitchen, dining and living room (10.6 m x 4.7 m) with two sets of doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen, complete with a white gloss island, is central to the space and features an induction hob, slimline extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher set beneath a composite stone worktop.
Each end of the room can be used however you wish – leave the room open-plan or add partitions if required.
The middle floor is made up of two spacious rooms – one at the front of the home (3.9m x 4.7 m) featuring a balcony, and one at the back (3.3 m x 4.7 m).
Between the two rooms is the family bathroom – finished with white ceramic Vitra sanitaryware, Vado shower over the bath, chrome taps and fittings, heated towel rail, mirror and storage cupboards, ceramic floor, and wall tiles.
The master suite covers the entire top floor with a stunning shower room in the centre.
The flexible layout can provide two rooms (at either end) of similar dimensions to the first floor.
The top floor also features a lofty pitched roof and big, beautiful, floor-to-ceiling windows.
You can access paved garden and external storage space from the patio doors of the open-plan living space on the ground floor.
Plot 5 also has a private driveway, space for two parking spaces and is nearby the local school playing fields.
Northstowe is home to an exciting community, excellent schools for all age groups, two beautiful waterparks (situated right by Inholm), and an unmissable, mobile food and drinks scene.
Cambridge centre –– 37 mins on your bike, 20 mins by car
Cambridge Science Park –– 32 mins on your bike, 21 mins by car
Longstanton Park & Ride –– 20 mins on foot, 6 mins on your bike
London’s King Cross –– 49 mins by train from Cambridge
Nearest A14 junction –– 9-min by car
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.73km
- Waterbeach 9.00km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.70km
- Great Shelford 15.42km