Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8RA
Guide Price £450,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A stylish and contemporary 2 bedroom apartment, with concierge and residents only gym, situated in this highly sought after location providing easy access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrookes Hospital/ Biomedical Campus.
- Secure audio phone entry system and lifts to all floors
- Light and airy, open plan Sitting/Dining Room providing access to Terrace
- Cleverly designed Kitchen area with range of handle less base and wall cabinets, and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 24-hour concierge service
- Exclusive residents only gym
- Secure undercroft parking space and bicycle store
- No onward chain
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by two University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 54 occupies a superb position on the fourth floor and is flooded with light from deep glazed windows. The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and has been finished to a high specification.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.21km
- Great Shelford 4.41km
- Waterbeach 9.17km
- Foxton 9.47km