Highsett, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1NX
Guide Price £595,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A three-bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in the highly sought-after, Highsett development, located in Cambridge city centre.
- Beautifully improved and updated with immaculately presented accommodation
- Bright Sitting/Dining Room with tiled floor, windows and door overlooking communal garden
- Beautifully fitted modern kitchen with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Three Bedrooms and attractive Bath/Shower Room
- Electric (wet) underfloor heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Security and Smoke Alarm System
- Additional Storage cupboard adjacent to front entrance
- Beautifully landscaped communal gardens
- Garage with additional gated parking available for residents and visitors use
City Centre about 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 500 yards.
Highsett is a Grade II Listed, exclusive development of apartments and townhouses, completed in the early 1960s by Eric Lyons and Geoffrey Townsend for Span Developments Ltd. An innovative design for its time, Highsett was built with a standard of high quality and of particular interest, is the courtyard plan and careful relationship between the building and its setting.
Number 1 is a three-bedroom apartment, which has undergone a significant programme of improvements and full renovation and now provides immaculately presented accommodation throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.60km
- Great Shelford 5.19km
- Waterbeach 8.61km
- Foxton 9.97km