High Street, Landbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9FT
Guide Price £695,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A newly converted barn providing excellent contemporary accommodation, in this charming village location, just 3 miles from Cambridge.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
- Immaculately presented and high specification barn conversion extending to 2,139.2 sq ft (198.7 sq m)
- Stunning Galleried Landing overlooking the main reception room
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room with oak flooring, wood burning stove and deep glazed doors
- Excellent contemporary Kitchen Area with extensive range of high quality, grey gloss, base and wall units, and integrated appliances
- Separate Utility Room and WC to the ground floor Luxurious Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further well-proportioned Bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and wonderful Family Bathroom
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Two-storey Granary with Cloakroom
- Gas fired central heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge 3 miles, Waterbeach 1 mile (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines), A14 2 miles, M11 (junction 14) 4 miles, Cambridge North railway station 3 miles (distances and approximate).
1 Granary Barn is one of 2 individual dwellings converted from a former barn which lies within the curtilage of a Grade II listed Grain Store. The conversion has been carried out to a very high standard and successfully combines the character of the original period building with the convenience of modern-day living. This is particularly evident on the open plan ground floor, which offers a wonderfully versatile space that benefits from a light and airy feel. Available with no onward chain, the property offers prospective purchasers a fabulous opportunity to acquire a quite outstanding family home which is ready to move in to.
- Waterbeach 2.33km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.11km
- Cambridge (CBG) 7.65km
- Great Shelford 12.56km