High Street, Barrington, Cambridge, CB22 7QX
Asking Price £699,995
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A superb home built to the highest specification, offering over 1500sqft of living space
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor
- Feature glass roof lantern to dining area
- Parking for numerous cars
- Positioned overlooking the Barrington green
- Affinity 255 Luxury Vinyl flooring to the ground floor and bathrooms
- Veldeau sanitary ware to all bathrooms
- Fully kitchen British kitchen to include Neff appliances and Silestone worktops
- A unique opportunity to purchase a home overlooking Barrington green
- Less then 10 miles to Cambridge and Royston
READY TO MOVE INTO
Located overlooking the popular Barrington green, this characterful family home is finished to a high specification with a range of modern features, offering flexible accommodation throughout.
High Street, Barrington,
Cambridgeshire, CB22 7QX
The ground floor of this home offers extremely versatile living space with a formal living room/snug or bedroom four as you enter the property, with a full-sized shower room fitted in the cloakroom with a range of storage space.
The superb kitchen/dining/reception room is flooded with light, with bi-folds doors to the rear garden and feature glass roof lantern. The kitchen is fully fitted, with Neff appliances to include double oven, fridge/freezer, 5 ring induction hob and dishwasher. There is a large utility room off, with room for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The first floor offers three generous bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefiting from an en suite. The family bathroom offers a four-piece suite with waterfall shower over the bath.
Externally, the property offers a good-sized patio off the bi-fold doors, with the remaining garden laid to lawn. There is a large gravelled area to the front offering parking for numerous cars.
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor
*Feature glass roof lantern to dining area
*Affinity 255 LVL flooring to the ground floor and bathrooms
*Fully fitted kitchen with Silestone worktops and Neff appliances
* Parking for numerous cars
*En suite shower room to main bedroom
Barrington is a charming picturesque village with many fine thatched houses, individual properties and one of the largest village greens in the country. Local facilities include a primary school, village hall, general store, post office, recreation ground, 13th century church and a public house/restaurant. The University city of Cambridge is 7 miles away, with rail connections within about 1 mile away, providing a commuter service to London King's Cross in about 1 hour.
- Shepreth 1.55km
- Foxton 1.75km
- Meldreth 4.52km
- Great Shelford 7.51km