Harrison Drive, Cambridge, CB2 8EF
Guide Price £485,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- EWS1 IN PLACE AND NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Video entry system and lifts to all floors
- Spacious open plan style Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with access to a Winter Balcony which can be enjoyed year round
- Kitchen Area with wide range of cupboards and integrated energy efficient appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe, En Suite Shower Room and south facing balcony overlooking the communal gardens
- Further double Bedroom with sliding doors to Winter Balcony
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Under floor heating with individual thermostats to each room
- Beautifully landscaped Communal Gardens
A stylish and beautifully presented, 2 bedroom first floor apartment, situated off Hills Road within this highly regarded development.
City Centre 1.75miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2016, Scholars Court forms part of the Magna Development, a joint venture project by Hill and Homerton College. Designed and built to exacting standards, the apartment features a light and spacious interior and the accommodation includes a well equipped German kitchen and contemporary Duravit sanitaryware. Internally, the property is beautifully presented and a particular feature of note is the south facing, private balcony to the principal bedroom which enjoys views over the charming communal gardens.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.98km
- Great Shelford 4.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.61km
- Foxton 9.03km