Groveway, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, MK17 8LU
Guide Price £404,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Stylish Symphony kitchens with low energy LED lighting to under wall units
- Brushed steel electric double oven with gas or ceramic hob
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer*
- Full height sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage and Parking included
- Transport connections unrivalled with M1 and A421 in close proximity
- London accessible by train in approximately 35 minutes from Central Milton Keynes
- *Plot specific. Please speak to a sales advisor for more details.
Daily between 10am and 5pm
Please book your appointment now
Morton Park comprises of a contemporary style collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses, it is a place that welcomes a multitude of lifestyles, from first-time buyers and growing families to professionals and downsizers.
Wavendon is a picture-perfect village surrounded by green open space and woodland walking routes, therefore it is perfect for those days when you want to explore the great outdoors. The village has a number of facilities that bring the community together including a 13th century church, a cosy pub and The Stables, a popular live music venue. Wavendon has excellent transport connections to the town of Milton Keynes approximately 10 minutes with its excellent selection of shops, restaurants, sporting facilities and a wealth of employment opportunities.
The Elsenham is a three bedroom home featuring a spacious living room with French doors to the garden and a contemporary kitchen/dining room. Upstairs, a double and a single bedroom share the bathroom while the master bedroom includes an ensuite.
Images and floor plans are indicative only. The main image is computer generated and the internals are of similar properties and not specific to Morton Park.
- Woburn Sands 1.76km
- Caldecotte 2.86km
- Aspley Guise 3.03km
- Milton Keynes 3.99km