Great Northern Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2FY
Guide Price £525,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with sliding doors opening to balcony
- Kitchen Area fitted with a range of grey and white gloss cabinets and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Further double Bedroom and Family Bathroom
- Amtico Spacia flooring and underfloor heating throughout
- Secure audio door entry system
- Secure communal bicycle storage area
- Allocated parking space
- Investment opportunity
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An excellent 2 bedroom, top floor apartment, with beautifully presented accommodation and allocated parking, located in this exclusive development, within approximately 300 yards of Cambridge mainline station.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.7 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 300 yards, M11 (Junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
25 Great Northern Road is a well-proportioned top floor apartment featuring open plan living space along with 2 double bedrooms. Built by Hill Residential in 2016, the accommodation has been finished to a high specification and features underfloor heating throughout. The prime central city location coupled with the proximity to the railway station, make this an ideal purchase for commuters and investors alike.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.16km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.53km
- Great Shelford 5.16km
- Waterbeach 8.52km