Grantchester Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LH
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Wonderful dual aspect Sitting Room with parquet flooring, open fireplace and French door to garden
- Versatile Study/Family Room with exposed timbers and inglenook fireplace
- Charming Kitchen/Dining Room with inglenook fireplace, fitted cabinets and integrated appliances
- Spacious Entrance Hall with exposed beams, parquet flooring and attractive wooden staircase
- Superb, triple aspect Principal Bedroom which enjoys lovely views over the rear garden
- 3 further well-proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with roll top bath to the first floor
- Excellent Studio/Home Office 16'2 x 14'7 (4.92m x 4.45m) with fitted desk and cabinetry, suitable for a variety of uses
- Double Garage and pretty walled garden with covered courtyard area
A wonderful, Grade II listed cottage with detached studio, situated opposite the parish church in this popular village, just a short distance from the city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
18 Grantchester Road dates from 1654 and is construction with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Designated as being of special architectural, historical or cultural significance, the property is Grade II listed and is believed to be one of the oldest surviving residential properties in the village. Originally two crofters' cottages converted into one, the exterior was also completely re-modelled in 1969. Full of charm and character, the property enjoys many period features such as exposed beams, parquet flooring, inglenook fireplaces and leaded windows. The accommodation is well proportioned throughout and provides ample versatile space for the demands of modern family life.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.95km
- Great Shelford 3.50km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.49km
- Foxton 7.06km