Glebe Farm Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9PF
Guide Price £360,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Excellent open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with door to Balcony
- Kitchen area with range of wall and base cabinets with integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and window to the side aspect
- Further Bedroom and Bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Lift access to all floors
- Allocated parking space and secure bicycle storage
- No onward chain
A modern two-bedroom second floor apartment conveniently situated on the south side of the city within the Novo development, close to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and with unspoilt views over open countryside.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
Built by Countryside Properties in 2012, Hackett House is situated within the Novo development, which features landscaped open spaces and parkland. The apartment was built to a high specification and benefits from natural light, a well designed layout, high specification finish and fabulous, elevated views over open farmland.
- Great Shelford 2.61km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.67km
- Foxton 6.34km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.28km