Fox Road, Bourn, Cambridge, CB23 2TU
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A beautifully presented, 3/4 bedroom, detached family home, with gardens and double garage, situated in this desirable west Cambridge village location.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 2,273 sq ft (211.2 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room with attractive exposed brick fireplace, wood burning stove and French doors leading to rear Garden
- Dual aspect Garden Room with French doors to rear Garden
- Useful Utility Room with fitted base and wall cabinets, integrated fridge, sink, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, and door to side access
- Detached double Garage with 6 solar panels
- Landscaped front and rear Gardens
- Driveway providing ample off street parking
- LABC warranty granted 2016 with 3 years remaining
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 7 miles, Royston (King’s Cross 37 minutes) 11 miles, Stansted Airport 37 miles (distances and time are approximate).
Brambles, 1 Fox Road is a wonderful family home constructed in 2016, offering well proportioned and beautifully presented, open plan accommodation. A particularly attractive feature of the property is the spacious Kitchen/Dining Room and Garden Room with French doors opening out to rear Garden.
- Shepreth 10.22km
- Foxton 10.96km
- Meldreth 11.70km
- St Neots 13.65km