Forty Acre Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9AL
Asking Price £595,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A stylish, 3-bedroom link detached house, well situated in the sought after Trumpington Meadows development, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
- Excellent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with range of white wall and base cabinets, black granite work surface and integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors to rear garden
- Utility Room with sink and integrated washer/dryer
- Principal Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Garage with up and over door
- Enclosed rear garden with useful bin/bicycle storage
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.33 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).
13 Forty Acre Road was built in 2012 by Barratt Homes and successfully combines a traditionally styled house with a contemporary, modern feel. The property is located in a no-through road and features immaculately presented accommodation arranged over 2 floors. Benefitting from a light and airy feel throughout, the property offers an excellent versatile layout, suitable for a variety of needs.
- Great Shelford 3.06km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.33km
- Foxton 6.65km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.92km