Flecks Drive, Shingay Cum Wendy, Royston, SG8 0BQ
Asking Price £1,175,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
7 Flecks Drive is one of 10 detached homes constructed by Patrick Ruddy Homes Ltd, an independent regional developer. The properties are located in an idyllic rural setting surrounded by countryside yet within commuting distance of Cambridge and Royston. All properties are available for immediate occupation as the development is build complete.
- Featuring electric charging points, underfloor heating & air source heat pumps
- **OPEN DAY SUNDAY THE 10TH OF DECEMBER 10:30AM-1:30PM**
- Luxury principal bedroom, with terrace and stylish ensuite shower room, fitted with Roca sanitaryware and Vado taps and showers.
- Woodburner fitted to living room with granite surround
- Exclusive development of just 10 detached homes
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Well located, within easy reach of Royston Train station, as well as Cambridge city centre.
Prices starting from £950,000
This stunning home is arranged over two floors offering over 2000sqft of living accommodation, offering the highest of specification throughout. All homes at Flecks drive offer generous plots, with double garages, fully turfed gardens and amenity land for all residents to enjoy.
- Stylish contemporary kitchens with Silestone worktops
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer plus 7 bottle wine cooler and extractor.
- Utility rooms finished with units and marble effect laminate worktops.
- Heating and hot water are served by air source heat pumps with underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor.
- Woodburner in living room.
- Bathrooms fitted with Roca sanitaryware and Vado taps and showers.
- Cashmire White Matt floor tiles and full height wall tiling in bathrooms.
- Amtico Spacia flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Wired smoke and heat alarm.
- Wireless security system.
- Electric car charging point.
- Contemporary internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery.
- Terrace off principal bedroom.
- Built in wardrobe with sliding doors to principal bedroom (5 bed properties ony).
- Double glazed sash wooden windows.
- Landscaping to front garden with turf and paved patio to the rear garden.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
- B rated EPC.
Shingay-cum-Wendy is an idyllic, rural hamlet situated amongst countryside in south-west Cambridgeshire. The market town of Royston lies about 7 miles south-east, providing a range of facilities including a variety of shops, schooling and sporting activities. The University city of Cambridge is about 12 miles north-east and is not only world renowned for its academic achievements, but has also become high-tech and biotech hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus. The National Trust owned Wimpole Estate, which comprises a magnificent country house with 3,000 acres of park and farmland is within close proximity of the property. London commuters are well served by road or rail with a fast train service to King’s Cross from Royston in about 38 minutes and the M11 (Junction 12) is 10 miles away, giving fast access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
KEY FOR SITE PLAN
Red line denotes developed area
Blue line denotes site boundary
Area of land between red and blue lines is amenity land and subject to an estate management charge (TBC).
The main image and garden photos are of House 7 and the internals are of House 1 (show home - same house type).
- Meldreth 5.96km
- Shepreth 7.03km
- Royston 7.15km
- Foxton 8.77km