Eversden Road, Harlton, Cambridge, CB23 1ET
Guide Price £725,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Delightful rear garden which enjoys wonderful views over open countryside
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors opening to the rear garden
- Dining Room also with French doors to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen with wide range of base and wall units and separate Utility Room
- Recently refitted contemporary Bathroom with separate shower
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom detached family house which backs onto open countryside, delightfully situated in this popular south west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 6 miles, M11 (junction 12) 3.5 miles, Royston (King's Cross 38 minutes) 9 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
46 Eversden Road dates from the 1970s and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and offers spacious and beautifully maintained accommodation arranged over 2 floors. The current owner has carried out numerous alterations over the years to include the installation of mains gas fired central heating, creating of an en suite shower room to the principal bedroom and refitting of the family bathroom. There is still plenty of scope to further improve the property and planning permission has been requested for the creation of a single storey extension to the ground floor. The proposed extension would create approximately 460 sq ft (42.7 sq m) of additional accommodation and would provide a superb space for a new kitchen/dining/family room, study, utility room and porch.
- Shepreth 4.27km
- Foxton 4.41km
- Meldreth 6.88km
- Great Shelford 8.15km