East Drive, Highfields Caldecote, Cambridge, CB23 7NZ
Guide Price £899,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Currently under construction, this well designed family home has been finished to a high specification and is situated in a private no-through road in this popular west Cambridge village.
- High quality Kitchen fitted with premium Neff appliances to include induction hob, single oven with warming drawer, dishwasher, combination oven and cooker hood, tall fridge and tall freezer, wine cooler, Corian work top.
- Bi-fold doors to sitting room and French doors to kitchen. Karndean style flooring to kitchen, hallway, study, utility and cloakroom.
- Carpets to living area, stairs and bedrooms. Oak finished doors.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Air source heat pump.
- DOUBLE GARAGE with electric door.
- PV panels to reduce electricity costs.
- 10 Year AHCI Structural Policy.
The property provides generous accommodation of over 2,500 sq ft in a traditional layout and set over two floors.
There is a welcoming reception hall to the centre of the ground floor, with all reception rooms leading off. The generous kitchen/dining/family room provides ample space for relaxed family living, combined with a more formal dining area if desired. The separate living room has bi-fold doors opening to the sunny west facing private rear garden. There is also a study and utility room both on the ground floor.
The first floor provides a suite of well-proportioned bedrooms; the master bedroom having a dressing area, en suite shower room and Juliette balcony overlooking the garden. Bedroom 2 has the benefit of an en suite shower room with bedrooms 3 and 4 sharing the family bathroom, which has a bath and separate corner shower.
Outside there is the double garage with electric up and over door and a well-proportioned and west facing garden.
East Drive is situated towards the centre of this popular village which provides a good range of facilities including a coffee shop, grocery store, hairdressers, village hall and primary school. The highly acclaimed Comberton Village College (about 4 miles) provides secondary and higher education as well as indoor sports facilities.
The University city of Cambridge is about 8 miles to the east and provides a wide range of shopping and cultural facilities together with an excellent choice of schools and colleges.
Road and rail communications are good with the A428 about half a mile connecting with the A1/M to the north and the M11 and M25 to the south. A mainline railway station at St Neots provides fast train services to London's King's Cross in about 39 minutes.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 13) 6 miles, St Neots 13 miles, Royston mainline station 13 miles (Kings Cross 35 minutes). Distances and times are approximate.
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.85km
- Shepreth 11.03km
- Foxton 11.21km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 12.24km