Duck End, Girton, CB3 0PZ
Guide Price £1,000,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
An impressive and highly individual family house, providing stylish, versatile accommodation, extending to 3,085 sq.ft (287 sq.m) and situated in wonderful established gardens of just under 1 acre.
- Contemporary accommodation extending to an impressive 3,085 sq ft (287 sq m)
- Spacious hallways including Inner Hall with feature curved glass wall and stainless steel and oak spiral staircase
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising spacious triple aspect Dining Room with 12'5 (3.67m) vaulted ceiling and versatile Family/Games Room
- Stylish Kitchen with base and wall cabinets, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Excellent fully fitted Utility Room
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite with Balcony, Dressing Room with range of fitted wardrobes and spacious En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Space for detached garage block, swimming pool and tennis court subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station ( King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
This highly individual family house was architect designed and built in 1994. The present owners purchased the property in 2003 and have since carried out a comprehensive programme of alterations and improvements which include a substantial 2 storey addition to the eastern elevation. Constructed with brick elevations under pan tiled roofs, the property offers exceptional family accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, which provides tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs. Town End provides an excellent opportunity for prospective purchasers to acquire a beautifully refurnished, individual home situated within large established gardens, adjoining open fields on the south side of this highly regarded village.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.53km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.16km
- Waterbeach 8.56km
- Great Shelford 10.56km