Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3EG
Guide Price £535,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Open plan ground floor with charming bay fronted Sitting Room and excellent Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors to garden
- 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Charming, low maintenance rear garden
- Superb detached Annexe with Studio/Bedroom, Shower Room and Mezzanine/Storage Area
- Off Street Parking Space and Garage
- Within close proximity of the city centre, mainline railway station, Coldham's Common and the Chisholm Trail
A beautifully presented 1930s house with superb detached Studio/Annexe, in this convenient city location, close to the city centre and mainline railway station.
Cambridge city centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, A14 3.5 miles, Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, 112 Cromwell Road is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. During their ownership, the present owners have carried out a number of improvements to include the addition of a purpose built annexe/studio in 2014, new flooring to the ground floor of the house and replacement of the bathrooms. The property benefits from an open plan layout to the ground floor which, along with the clever use of skylights, allows the interior to be flooded with natural light. A particularly fine feature of the property is the detached annexe with feature chimney, well-proportioned studio/bedroom with wooden floor, log burner and electric heating, and shower room to the ground floor, along with a mezzanine/storage area to the first floor. The annexe also features access to the garage. Both the main house and annexe are beautifully presented with the property offering prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire a ready to move into option.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.23km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.43km
- Great Shelford 6.06km
- Waterbeach 7.38km